Branding is the process of defining and building a brand
It is the global management of all the tangible and intangible elements that surround the brand in order to build and transmit a promise and a message.
These include the corporate image, the corporate colors, the corporate identity and the style rules used in the general communication of the company. All these actions influence and determine the Brand Value, achieving its character, relevant and sustainable over time.
The objective of developing branding will be to extend the brand in the market, position it as a reference or place it in the minds of consumers directly or indirectly.
Branding is composed of five elements:
- Naming, or creation of the name
- Corporate Identity
- Brand loyalty
- Brand architecture
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT? We have to understand what the brand means.
- The brand is what distinguishes us from the competition.
- The brand is the soul of the company, what we build that makes us different.
- Through the brand, users perceive an image in terms of quality, reliability and value.
- Nowadays, the competition is greater, the products are sometimes very similar and it is necessary for the company to be able to differentiate itself in the market.
- Therefore the key is in the branding in the power of the brand as a differentiating element.
- That difference is seen in the intangible part of the company which is its value, credibility and uniqueness.
- A company’s brand tells a story, an experience for the customer, which ends up transmitting an emotion.
Branding is an essential element for any company, since it is a way to consolidate itself, and achieve prestige and recognition, especially in digital communication platforms.
If you are interested in having a beautiful, different and unique brand we can help you