We design unforgettable campaigns on social networks
At SOULBRANDING we develop tailor-made social media marketing strategies.
Addressing our target audience and their specific stages.
Our strategies combine the promotion of organic and paid social media, as well as ongoing community management to ensure that we take maximum care of the customer experience on social media.
We create social media marketing campaigns for your e-commerce through social networks. We work with
Google Ads, Youtube Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Linkeding Ads Amazon PPC. within social networks, focusing the project under a PPC (pay per click) strategy.
• 66% of Facebook users say they like or follow a brand on this platform.
• 74% of Facebook users say they check their Facebook accounts every day.
• 90% of Instagram users say they follow a business on this platform, which also means that IG users are interested in interacting with the brands they like.
• 89% of online marketers say that Instagram has been a very effective social media platform for influencer marketing.
• Users are 28% more likely to see ads on Twitter compared to other social media platforms.
• 77% of Twitter users say they feel more positive about a certain brand when their Tweet has been answered.
• 83% of Pinterest users have reportedly made a purchase based on the content they viewed from brands on Pinterest.
• 90 million LinkedIn users are high-level influencers, while 63 million of them are in decision-making positions.
Pay per click management
As your CPC continues to rise, it is important to manage the quality of your leads. Our experts ensure quality management of leads and perform data-driven optimization, from content to bid adjustments, for the highest return on your ad spend.
Search based advertising is ideal for ecommerce stores that want to rank for specific keywords, target a specific audience, get a particular amount of traffic, within a defined budget. Since search ads (PPC) are only shown to search engines looking for terms related to the ones you are paying for, there is a higher chance of conversion as you only drive relevant traffic to your store. Search ads are a perfect option if you need to increase your sales in the shortest time possible by generating targeted traffic that is already interested in your product.
Google Shopping Ads
Product listing (shopping) ads work in a similar way to search ads. This ad format is developed specifically for e-commerce stores. They are visual – they include a featured product image, allowing your potential customer to see the image of the product you are promoting and are tailored to products and product categories (vs. keywords). With product listing (shopping) ads, you can instantly promote some, some, or all of your products on Google.
YouTube ads are a very effective form of advertising for ecommerce stores, as the ads are targeted based on Google search and the YouTube viewing history of your audience. People are more interested in clicking and seeing an ad if the content is related to their previous searches. Keep in mind that video is also the most engaging form of content and a must-have channel for your store’s marketing strategy.
Facebook Ads are another powerful method of driving e-commerce that provides the opportunity to examine the competitive market, target a specific audience, and engage with them at the right time.
Facebook’s Lookalike Audiences tool makes it easy to find potential customers similar to existing ones. Investing in Facebook marketing gives you great chances of success.
Amazon has become one of the leading advertising platforms for e-commerce brands. Our innovative Amazon ads will help you generate and convert more traffic, improve ROI, and increase sales. We use various promotional channels on Amazon to build your brand presence and market your products.